DCDA is White crystal, Relative density is 1.40. Melting point is 207-212°C. It is soluble in water and alcohol, slightly insoluble in aether and benzene.
Stable when dry. Not flammable.
1. used to make highly efficient flocculan and paper deinking agent.
2. used as cuing agent for epoxy resin.
3. used as textile add itives to produce fixing agent Y,fixing agent M and formaldehyde free fixing agent. used to make pharmaceutical products.
like guanidine hydrochloride,guanidine nitrate,guanidine carbonate etc.,dicy of low calcium eontent is mostly used in the production.metformin,metformin tydrochloride .
4. curing agent for epoxy resin adhesive in FR-4 CCL production.
5. One Component Adhesives
6. Epoxy Powder Coatings
7. Prepregs and Film Adhesives
8. Electronic Potting and Encapsulating Compounds
Synonyms: Cyanoguanidine, Dicyanodiamide
CAS No.: 461-58-5
Chemical Formula: C2H4N4